- Books by 8th Day
- Centerings Newsletter
- Environmental E-Zines
- Partnering Coalitions
- Radio Show
- 8th Day Videos
- Peace Leaflets
- Join Us
Since 1974, 8th Day Center for Justice, a coalition of Catholic religious congregations, has committed to be a critical alternative voice to oppressive systems and to work actively to change those systems. When you make a donation to 8th Day Center for Justice, you become a partner in the work for a more peaceful and just world. Your donation to 8th Day supports social justice efforts, such as:
- Hosting over 30 years of the Good Friday Walk for Justice, a contemporary Stations of the Cross stemming from the Christian tradition
- Holding a peace vigil every Tuesday morning in downtown Chicago since September 2001
- Hosting over 30 years of the Urban Plunge, a week-long immersion, from a spiritual perspective, into the systems and structures that are at the root of injustice today
- Producing the bi-monthly 8th Day Radio Show
- Partnering with grassroots coalitions and organizations, such as School of the Americas Watch (SOAW), to challenge oppressive structures
In all aspects of our work, we commit to developing and sustaining just relationships. 8th Day gladly accepts and appreciates contributions of all amounts from people who share in our mission and vision.
8th Day Center for Justice is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.